Re: [VAL] 12 V standard sized bulbs

Scott,
Thanks. The word Camco meant a lot! This minute in Houston we are suffering
with 70 degrees. Very hard to imagine -5 down here in Possum Eat'n country.
Brrr! I am still searching the net. The listings are confusing in that it
will header as 12V, yet in the description say 120V. I emailed inquiries to
define but have received no response, and their phone for the two places I
find just go to voicemail with no returns.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX