Re: [VAL] Eyebrow sealing

>I have rebuild seven of the fourteen windows on my Liner and removed all
>of the eyebrows or drip caps over the windows.  What should I reseal the
>eyebrows with when they are re installed, the same type of putty tape
>which I removed or vulkem?

I have made a number of repairs on my '64 Ambassador and find Vulkem to be
the best as well as easiest to use.  One thing I like about Vulkem is that
if you get a bit squeezed out of the joint, a paper towel dampened with
mineral spirits paint thinner will clean up the excess very easily and
nicely.  Mineral spirits doesn't seem to affect the healing or skinning
over of the Vulkem in the seam and you can use it liberally to clean up
without fear of damaging the new seal you have just created...

--
TNX, 73, Mitch Hill - K1FH
WBCCI #21960