Re: [VAL] Eyebrow sealing

Mitch, Dr. G,
I was also changing out my clearance lights and tried to work the
string-type bed putty to seal but did not like. The old white string bed
putty was so very soft like new, but it was dirty and compressed so I did
not want to reuse. I only had the gray tape putty, not the string or white
string putty, and it just is too hard to cut to use.

So will the Vulkem 116/636 apply like a tube poly, cure, but be removable
like the bed putty? I may find cause to periodically remove a clearance
light and don't want it glued down. NP-1 is incredible, but once applied, it
will rip metal, impossible to detach. So you think Depot or Loews maybe will
have the 116? What should I expect to pay? While in between uses (doing one
at a time as time available) can I wrap cling wrap around the opened end,
and store in the fridge to keep it from curing in the opened tube like I do
for Poly or NP-1? In other words, will it harden beyond use in an opened
tube?

Thank you.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX