Re: [VAL] Eyebrow sealing

>Mitch,
>Which Vulkem? There are many. Will it harden like typical poly sealants,
>or stay soft and removable like the bed putty? Thank you.

Its "Trempro 636" Vulkem... And it is a soft type seal as far as I can tell
with some hardening over time but not becoming brittle hard.  This is where
I purchase it:
http://www.vintagetrailersupply.com/category_s/24.htm

To clarify about the name "Vulkem", I've heard recently that Vulkem is a
brand name that Trempro is ceasing to use,  if you find Trempro 636 or 635
sealants, they are what formerly used to be called Vulkem and are the same
thing...

--
TNX, 73, Mitch Hill - K1FH