[VAL] 12 V standard sized bulbs

Eddie,

Just to let you know, if you are conserned about 12V usage, there is a
better product out there than the big 12 V incandescent bulbs. You can get
12V compact flourescent bulbs. I have had them in my trailer now for at
least 4 years and are quite happy with them. They use very little
electricity compared to the incandescents, tho I am sure that it is more
than the LED's. I bought my first few off the internet (do a search), but
about a year ago I found several at Wal-Mart, tho they were on clearance.

Scott
Tipton, IA

...... Found the big old standard base 12v