Re: [VAL] Sealant

Dr. J,
Thank you. I will go later today to a Loews and Depot which are adjacent
each other and try to find the Vulkem. That will sure be a help instead of
the string putty.

Have you heard of a source less than VTS that sells the Path Finder
clearance markers? I have a horrible original set of these in the steel base
Bargman that I need to replace. Eventually in total I will need three sets
of ten, being 50/50 amber and red, five on each end. It all adds up so cost
is important to me and surely some source is available to reduce middle-man
costs. Thank you so much.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX