Re: [VAL] Eyebrow sealing

Bob, most likely the windows in your '60 are not the Hall Mark 12, but the
one generation older Hehr Clear View windows. They started showing up as the
front windows of the '57 or '58 Airstreams. Eventually they were used
throughout the trailer. I do not know when they switched from the Clear
Views to the Hall Mark 12's, but my mid to late year '60 has the Clear
Views. They have a slightly different retainer strip and a heavier frame,
but seem to work the same, so rebuilding should be no different.

Scott
1960 Overlander