Re: [VAL] solid core foam

After doing some research I have decided that if I ever have to
re-insulate I'll use polyurethane foam as it has what seem to be the
best properties (fire retardant, no harmful out gassing with the right
formula, high insulative value). A good link I started with was:
http://www.monolithic.com
Nothing there about Airstreams but they have done quite a bit of work
with polyurethane.

Bob
SW Florida USA
1960 Tradewind