[VAL] More bathroom help please

I'm still working on my '77 '31 bathroom and have decided to do the shower
pan repair myself.  I took the pan to a local plastic dealer and he said
that the plastic is an ABS type plastic and that Fiberglas should adhere to
it to reinforce the corners and to repair the back of some cracks.  Not sure
if I'll use JB Weld or Marine tex for the inside repair/fairing, but both
are epoxy based and should also work fine.  I need some help finding a
durable paint that will work on the plastic.  Any experience out there?
I'll need it both on the shower pan and the bathroom sink and counter.

Also, if anyone could take a picture showing how the mirror over the stool
that serves as the medicine cabinet door catches it would be greatly
appreciated.  The hinges were intact, but there is no catch to hold it
closed.  Obviously you'll have to send off list as the list strips
attachments.

TIA
Pete