Re: [VAL] How many 61 Babmi owners have ever put in a new floor?

Jo Ann,
     Thanks for your input. I will be looking at the frame work. There is a
good bit of rus in the bath area. This was due to a persistant leak in the
rear window.. an item I will fix before putting it all back together. The
rest of the damage appears to be caused by an old copper piping leak under
the shower stall. I think I will put pex back in.  I will also be replacing
the copper gas lines one of the flare nuts had a perfect split in it which
must have been leaking. Our use of the trailer has been limited so no harm
was done, just glad I found it.

      Thanks
      Martin