Re: [VAL] How many 61 Babmi owners have ever put in a new floor?

Hi Martin:
	Sounds like a plan. While I had the floor off, I ground all the rust
off, reinforced with new steel if warranted, put Rustoleum all over it
and several coats of an elastomeric paint. Added another cross bar up
near the tongue because I mounted two batteries and a 10 gal propane
tent on the tongue plus a new 22 gal fresh water tank under the front
window area when the old "icebox" and bathroom/toliet cubby hole was.
Lots of weight there, but if you're redesigning, sometimes that is
inevitable. I can send you a few pics via email if you have a pretty
high speed connection.
Jo Ann