Re: [VAL] Still need a description or picture of bath cabinet please

OK, OK.
On my 73, the metal piece across the top of the window has a number of
holes in it, indicating various attaching ideas. When I got it, the
mirror was broken, and the catch was a standard cabinet one.  The mirror
I got out of another 73 had what I believe is the right latch, a plastic
thingy. I will go take a picture for you probably tomorrow.  I seem to
remember that the one on the mirror was toast, and I got a new one,
probably from Inland RV but maybe from some AS dealer. Sorry I can't
remember, brain is getting too full .

Daisy