Re: [VAL] How many 61 Babmi owners have ever put in a new floor?

Scott,
        Interesting point. The PO replaced the tires with 14in load range D.
He also replaced the rims with 4 stud aluminum, which form what I understand
hubs are no longer available. New axel is in the plans, probably a dexter.

        I plan on keeping the systems simple. The unit has the original
fresh water tank and appears to work quite well, around 30 gal capacity. I
use a simple trickle charger for the battry mounted in a drawer in the
front.

        Thanks
       Martin