Re: [VAL] Adaptability - retaining the Look and Feel

Since there seems to be quite a bit of interest on this subject I hope that
we do all we can to one day make it a reality.  Next year wouldn't be too
soon. ;))

I was basing area for the radio signal as it pertained to the last rally.
Maybe in the future we can have rallies "sited" where we can all be together
in one location instead of being spread all over a city's limits as I heard
it was like in Lansing.  In the case of Lansing I could see the need for a
broadcast radio station being asked to support our needs.  Don't know what
we'd exchange with them but we've got time to think about it.

Tom