Back to the 1954 Liner was Re: [VAL] Adaptability - retaining the Look and Feel

Rob,

Fantastic on the SOTR, your plan is the same as mine, classic on the
outside, updated behind the walls, Zolatone and all.  Unfortunately, the
Liner did not have any cabinets except for the kitchen sink and I lost
it when a partition fell between Snyder, TX and Hobbs, NM.  Do you have
an interior and can you send me pictures off list?  Do you have a rear
or center bath?

Did you receive a different WBCCI number for this trailer, I have
wondered about that when you have more than one.

Please try to come to Salem, we can drive Daisy Welch crazy with two
1950 30 footers.  Keep in touch.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon