Re: [VAL] Short Range FM Broadcasting

Rick,

I'm just now reading both of your posts so I can see that you touched on
both of them.

Now we are making some progress and I thank you and the others who've lead
adding their technical know-how to what I feel can be acheived.  I wouldn't
want to waste money either but I would like the club to make an investment
into the future for the betterment of all concerned.

Since this is a really *s-l-o-w* night I hope that others don't mind reading
the mail here about radio broadcasting since it does concern us and "our
Airstream" units.

And since this is a "vintage" list what else do we have around that is as
"vintage" as radio signals coming inside our trailers?  I mean, radio has
been around for over a century now I believe and if we make it to the 100th
Int'l Rally I'm hoping that the CB's will just be a qaint thing we used to
do before the technology caught up. ;)

Tom