[VAL] Vent pipes

Hi folks,

I've been living in my trailer here in Ocala for 6 months
now, and still love it. but.

Getting my trailer out to drive to the dump site is a
logistical nightmare, so I have been dumping 5 gal at a time
and flushing it down the toilet. Using a COVER on the
bucket, and being able to ventilate the bathroom is vital to
this project. This solved the problem. But.

It is smelly in here.

Maybe not completely emptying the tank has set up a "special
situation" that the blue powder cannot handle ?

Maybe being very careful with water use has not diluted the
liquid enough ?

Maybe my vents are not open enough ?

Maybe there is a slight leak where the vent leaves the tank ?

This is a '73 Ambassador, center bath.

I welcome your suggestions.

Daisy