Re: [VAL] Vent pipes

Daisy,

Very unlikely problems with vents or leaks. As Christopher said the
tanks are designed to be dumped all at once when 3/4 or so full. By
draining a small amount at a time you are removing liquid that is needed
to flush the solids. The concentration of solids is increased
significantly.
Also when you are using your coach full time it is important to rinse
the tank every time or two to flush it more thoroughly. The lack of
motion while moving allows things to settle and become more difficult to
flush out. I suspect that were you to shine a flashlight down the "hole"
you would see more than you would like.
Like it or not it is time to take trailer for a little drive and stop at
the dump station on the way back in. You might over dose with the blue
stuff and dump a bag of cubed ice in the tank before you take off. This
will help knock things loose.
I know, but you really need to do this, right?

Charlie