Re: [VAL] Airstream Museum Show in St. Louis. MO.

I would be very interested and would spread the word.  To interest the
general public and make it profitable you would want to have plenty of historic film
from the Airstream co.'s archives if possible showing the fashions, the
vintage cars, the vintage trailer interiors if they have that, to show not only
Airstreams but mid 20th century life styles and thus history.   My grandparents
knew Wally Byam and caravanned with him in the fifties,  and it would be great
to find surviving people
(probably the few kids and teenagers that went with there grandparents) who
would remeber meeting Wally and Stella and be able to tell you what they were
like.
Vanessa
1952 Cruiser 25'
1956  Flying  Cloud 22'