Re: [VACList] Axles/shock replacement

Hey Joy:

What "should" happen when you "slightly twist the shock" is the outer half
of the bushing will pop off.  The other half will remain bottomed out on the
stud.  Then the shock itself, with no bushing to restrain it "should" be
loose as a goose and practically fall off of the stud <grin>.  No,
seriously....

Re the stud relocation thing, I can't visualize it.  'Twer me, I'd duplicate
the original setup as much as possible to avoid any nasty surprises.

Later,

GQ '67 Safari

PS:  Click on this link and you'll be at TPs website archive.  Click on a
month and then to a search for shocks.  It's pretty easy.

http://www.tompatterson.com/AirstreamList/MHonArc/subject.html