Re: [VACList] Axles/shock replacement

Thanks Gary,

What do you think of reversing the orientation of the pin on the bracket
welded to the torque arm so it can be removed from the outboard side?  Since
I'll specify where the  new bracket will be welded to the torque arm,
hopefully I'll get some advice about moving the location.

Never  had much luck looking for stuff in the T. Patterson's archives.
Still not computer literate.  My service manual just says to ".  .  . to
slightly twist the shock to remove."  Obviously, they left out a lot of
information. :(

                   Thanks for your reply, Joy