[VAC] Twin mattress type

Well, I measured the platforms, and they are 32x77 1/2.  I called an Airstream
dealer, and they will get back to me on the availability of replacements.

I actually talked to one parts guy at an eastern dealer(not my local) and I
asked him what the NEW twin beds were made of, mattress, or foam, and he didn't
know!!!

I hope to have an answer tomorrow, then I will look for a source.  We have a
great foam dealer here in town, bit I like the idea of a springed mattress!

Nick
WBCCI VAC