Re: [VAC] "56" 27' Overlander

Hi Jerry,  like Terry said, check the trailer out thoroughly.  My '57
Overlander is a major project, but it was priced like one when I bought it.
Others like Vanessa Dillon have trailers that seem to be in better shape by
comparison.

Is the doorway floor spongy?
Can you see plywood delamination around the perimeter inside where the floor
meets the wall?  Look in the bed compartments and sink and under fridge
areas.  Those were pretty atrocious in mine.

Check out the pics on my website and feel free to post further questions
here on the list.
Jay L. Griffin               [a.k.a. Jrnymn "Journeyman"]
jrnymn@dave-world.net
http://homepage.dave-world.net/~jrnymn/jrnyindex.htm
http://homepage.davesworld.net/~jrnymn/jrnywebarchive.htm
  /          [ ]    )   Airstream Overlander '57 26'