Re: [VAC] Stove Replacement

For those interested I got my stove fixed! It is a 1973 Magic Chef that was
leaking gas. My friendly RV tech had told me he couldn't find parts. All of
the valves on the manifold were leaking. On Sat. he just showed up and said
he had an idea for a fix and if it didn't work there would be no charge. He
took the top of the range apart, dismantled the manifold, cleaned and
greased all of the valves and reinstalled it. In the meantime I cleaned 27
years of gunk as fast as I could. IT WORKS! No leaks and the bill was only
$50. A new stove is going on Santa's list.
Greg
caservice@uswest.net