Re: [VAC] "56" 27' Overlander

Hi Jerry,

Did you get any responses to your posting (see below)? If you did, I missed them.

As for pros and cons about a '56 Overlander, keep in mind it's a 44 year old survivor. There are not
that many of those around anymore. If it's towable and everything works - buy it. Anything you find
wrong with it afterwards can be fixed as you go along. Recognize that you will find things wrong and
you will spend money. Start putting away $20 bills in that stray sock you found in the washer
machine. I'm including a website list for you. You may not need it today, but you will eventually.

Terry