[VAC] SHORE POWER

I'm planning to use my 26' Argosy that I just bought
mostly as a backyard office. It sits about 100' from my
house, and I've been running it off an outdoor extension
cord so far, but get huge voltage drops (down to 100
volts) when I pull any current. Obviously, this won't do,
and explains the huge cord and beefy plug the trailer
came with. How do I wire this thing into my house so that
I can run the A/C, a computer, lights, etc. and have amps
to spare? The trailer wiring looks fine--breaker box with
plenty of circuits and amps. It's just getting it out
there from the house I need to know about. Suggestions?