Re: [VAC] Univolt converter

I just bought a 1975 26' Argosy and have the same problem
exactly, this from the original motorola am/fm 8-track.
From the receipts that came with the trailer, I see that
mine had it's inverter replaced fairly recently with a
very expensive, pretty beefy-sounding unit (I forget the
exact specs), and I was just about to ask if anyone here
had any suggestions about filters, etc. Also, I get the
same hum in a 120v desktop radio I've taken to listening
to instead, EXCEPT when the 120v unit is tuned to a
strong station. But the hum is quite load between
stations.

Dan Weeks
'75 26' Argosy