Re: [VAC] bunkroom fabric panels/Insulation?

Dan,

If you have the  comfort panel  (as named in A/S literature) solidly mounted
thee will be no condensation.  At least that has been my experience.  Some
of the trailer I've had ( a total of 8) has had the comfort panel attatched
with screws or rivets in the wall.  If you use screws be very careful that
the fabric covering does not draw in with the screws.

In my '75-29 ft.  I purchased a king size bedspread/comforter and had enough
fabric to cover the panel and do the bed.  In another '75-31 ft. We used the
carpeting scraps left from recarpeting.  You can often find a good blending
color in carpet remnants at a carpet store.  We fastened it with the
construction glue.  Just run a bead around the top and bottom and vertically
about every foot or so  It held very well and never became musty in some
very damp use.

Kathy.