The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Hinges?...Speaking of wood paneling ...

Tom Casey,
I could not follow your post. It really helps if all prior message is
deleted as requested at the bottom of every post. If you are saying you need
pictures, or if anyone needs pictures of the new hinge being produced please
email me Eddie@Huffstetter.com  Reminder:

The order will be placed on Monday, June 23, 2008 or as soon as can be
thereafter.
Again, the price is $300 per set. One set = two pieces to complete one door.
Shipping is $20 for up to 3 sets. Method is 2-3 day via USPS Priority with
tracking confirmation number sent to you.
Payment is only by direct emailed invoice to you. Do not send money.
Method is personal check or PayPal which affords use of 4 major credit cards
with or without a PayPal account.
No payment from anyone or invoicing until I pay for the whole order. That
won't happen until production starts, is compared and confirmed an exact
duplicate success.

This will be a manufactured professional hinge from a company that only does
one thing. They make hinges. The material is stainless steel. The finish is
"mill" finish. That means smooth, non-polished with a look or "patina"
hardly different from the anodized look and finish of the trailer. If you
want a fancy chromed look you can spend hours to your hearts desire to
polish or get it polished.

-Eddie-
Houston, TX