The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Speaking of wood paneling ...

Sunni,

I do not appreciate your inviting the members of this list to move over to
the Airstream Forum.

This is a private list, maintained without any advertising of any kind -
unlike the Airstream Forum.

If the list activity drops off, then it will result in this list closing
down, so please keep that in mind in your efforts to move members to the
Airstream forum.

-Tom