The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] 1973 Silver Streak for Sale

Eddie, as far as the wheels go, "Those are Sweet Looking Rims", is more
appropriate :)  Pretty is just to Doris Day for me!

Well great, we all agree, not all 73's had grey tanks! Problem solved.

Cheers, Doni

> > Donnie,> Ralph is dead on with this info. There are two handles, yet is
likely only a > black water tank and no grey water tank. Without the grey
water handle > pulled, the water will shortly back up into the tub as the
sinks are higher. > There was a cap, still available that was and can be used
that had a female > hose bib on it. Since the water is not sewage, a hose
could be connected, > the handle pulled, and the grey water could be run out
to water grass, > plants, etc.> > Usually full hook ups can be found at most
RV sites and the point therefore > is often mute. Additionally with the
discharge covered, both handles could > be pulled affording an easier way to
flush the black water tank by fill and > dump using the grey water valve open
to the black water tank That beats > having to use a garden hose into your
toilet.> > You have a really great trailer and if I owned it, I would not
change a > thing. Ralph points out an important reminder you will see on Tom's
site > under Trailers, Silver Streak, History by the number of trailers able
to be > built and that is whether on the lot waiting for a buyer, or special >
ordered, these are all hand-made trailers. Each can be and often are unique >
and different. Things not required were often options. Maybe it was common, >
but I have never seen those beautiful chrome wheels on another Silver Streak >
trailer. I do see them listed as an option on your invoice. Those are very >
pretty!> > -Eddie-> Houston, TX>