The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] 1973 Silver Streak for Sale

Also another reply, if you go to my ebay listing and look at broke down bill
of sale, it lists septic tank but no where does it list a gray tank, at least
not that I have seen.  Thanks D> > Just to let you know... on the 73, you do
have a grey water tank. It is the> pull valve on the left, the one on the
right is your black water. you can> remove the panel to get to the valve on
the grey water tank, but 1973 SS and> later have the grey water tanks.> > On
Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 11:01 AM, D Wixom <spudrocker@q.com> wrote:> > > My
family has outgrown this floor plan, I need more room thus am offering> > up>
> my wonderful trailer sadly. Am looking at the smaller one I just mentioned>
> finding for when the wife and I just go, but will probably have to sucumb> >
to> > getting a newer style to accomodate my family for the whole family
trips.> > Ebay> > item # 290237852087 I also have a youtube video in listing
to see trailer> > better.>