The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] 1973 Silver Streak for Sale

Thanks for you email I am aware of the valve to the left, which appears to
just dump the gray water from the lines only, but my manual says differently,
it states it does not have a gray tank, also the RV repair shop says I do not
have one. The water just backs up in tub when lines are full. The manual
states it is set up to drain in a gopher hole.> Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008
11:57:46 -0500> From: kenny.lantz@gmail.com> To: sslist@tompatterson.com>
Subject: Re: [SilverStreak] 1973 Silver Streak for Sale> > Just to let you
know... on the 73, you do have a grey water tank. It is the> pull valve on the
left, the one on the right is your black water. you can> remove the panel to
get to the valve on the grey water tank, but 1973 SS and> later have the grey
water tanks.> > On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 11:01 AM, D Wixom <spudrocker@q.com>
wrote:> > > My family has outgrown this floor plan, I need more room thus am
offering> > up> > my wonderful trailer sadly. Am looking at the smaller one I
just mentioned> > finding for when the wife and I just go, but will probably
have to sucumb> > to> > getting a newer style to accomodate my family for the
whole family trips.> > Ebay> > item # 290237852087 I also have a youtube video
in listing to see trailer> > better.> >> >> >
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=ST>

RK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290237852087&rd=1<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotor