The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] 1973 Silver Streak for Sale

Just to let you know... on the 73, you do have a grey water tank. It is the
pull valve on the left, the one on the right is your black water. you can
remove the panel to get to the valve on the grey water tank, but 1973 SS and
later have the grey water tanks.