The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] 1973 Silver Streak for Sale

My family has outgrown this floor plan, I need more room thus am offering up
my wonderful trailer sadly.  Am looking at the smaller one I just mentioned
finding for when the wife and I just go, but will probably have to sucumb to
getting a newer style to accomodate my family for the whole family trips. Ebay
item # 290237852087  I also have a youtube video in listing to see trailer
better.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=ST
RK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290237852087&rd=1