Re: [VAL] centramatic wheel balancers

Warren,

A very good point. I tend to be a skeptic when it comes to testimonials.
However I did read their extensive list. If they are even close to telling
the truth then this does not seem to be an issue as their customers are
claiming that even with problem tires that could not be properly balanced
before are now riding smoothly down the the road, sometime with speeds in
excess of 70 mph. This is with semi's, pickups, motorcycles, even passenger
cars.

I think that I need to find someone who has experience with these. Perhaps
an OTR truck mechanic or driver.

BTW I just emailed them your point, lets see what they have to say.

Scott