Re: [VAL] centramatic wheel balancers

Warren, here is the reply I received from the Dyna Bead people:

Hi Scott,
   The flat spot causes no disruption of the beads at all, centripetal force
keeps them tightly in place as if they were glued.  Once they are in
position, around 20 - 25 mph, they stay there, so no heat is generated at
all.  In reality, your axles will run much cooler being in perfect balance
all the time.  We have had a number of customers tell us this after feeling
the trailer axles themselves after a long, high speed drive.

Robert
Technical Support

 Ceramic Tire Balancing
 Tel-USA:  866-352-7251