RE: [VAL] centramatic wheel balancers

Yes, I and many of my AS friends use the Centramatics.  You can buy them in
pairs rather than sets of 4.  They really do work. Don't know anything about
the other brand you have found, but I can say that the CentraMatics are
extremely well built and have a decades old reputation within the long haul
trucking industry.  It is only been in the last several years that
Centramatic went back into making smaller sizes for cars/pickups/trailers.

One thing you need to know is that if you have the AS factory steel rims,
you need to talk to Tooter Allred at CentraMatics to make sure that you get
the ones that will mechanically fit inside the rim.  The ones that work just
fine on all the later model ASs with aluminum rims, WILL NOT FIT inside the
steel rims.

david