Re: [VAL] Re: carrier A/C

Now the following is not intended to be boring, technical, or argumentative
at all or in nature so please take a moment to read and understand. Please,
because it is really simple and it is not my purpose to be interpreted as
tecky or "talking down" to anyone. I will keep it short.?

Ed
I have a very simple heat pump in my airstream. A search for "rv heat pumps"
produced 241,000 hits, the first one mentioned "Coleman, Carrier or DuoTherm
Heat Pumps "?.? ?Heat pumps are very efficent? down to? 32 degrees. I have used
it, rarely, I normally use the cooling, and when cold use the furnace. I believe
my heat pump is a duo-therm,? It came? from the factory installed.

Paul
Troy MI
63 Safari? (Armstrong no heat pump)
97 34' FK (heat pump)