Re: [VAL] Re: carrier A/C

Alan,
I didn't think you had enough humidity in AZ for condensation. On all roof
air the inside shroud is designed for flat ceilings which we never have. You
right, it does not fit like we'd want to the curved ceilings. Is not off by
much but about all we can do is let it slowly take to the shape. I did not
like the blower transition flexible connect on the four I have. Did you have
problems with that? Did yours have the oscillating fore and aft vents which
can be turned on or off. Does yours have the center down-blast vent? I don't
find any of the heat strip models get very hot, only slightly warm. I only
bought one of those and saved the extra $100 on the others. What is you
recommendation on the optional heat strips for heating?

Do you prefer using the drain hose rather than letting the water run down
the roof to whatever because you prefer the water draining elsewhere? Why is
that important to you please? All make water, the volume depending upon
where you are and the condenser gets to use the water on some models with
condenser fan sling rings. Thank you.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX