Re: [VAL] Re: carrier A/C

Forrest,
Excellent! I see it and the flow schematic for the switching model is:
http://www.transportaircon.carrier.com/Files/Bus/Local/US-en/T298.pdf a true
heat pump.

I am impressed and thank you! This was not available when I bought my four
units. I probably would not have bought as it is nearly twice the price but
they sure do have it down to a compact unit! The specs are really great for
a 15000 BTU unit! Would be a great addition or alternative in a trusted
brand.

I am still wondering about what Hunter has. It seems very likely to me that
she has a heat pump and Airstream would have been innovative as they were in
so many things. I am still wondering about the drain hose due to my having
to help someone who ruined his hose by trying to clear plugging with a coat
hanger wire. So if others know of Airstream using a heat pump and have
experiences good and bad with the drain tube I'd like to know.

Thanks Forrest!
-Eddie-
Houston, TX