Re: [VAL] 1939 Airstream on Craigslist???

Sure Eddie you're right. And I WAS born in '39! What can you do with a
homebound (by choice) spouse when your own heart's on the road? I hate
to leave him (for trips) but I do it occasionally. Ah well, that's
what happens when a LA born lady falls for a Manhattanite. Sounds like
a soap opera.
jw