Re: [VAL] Vista View issues

Pete,

I am currently out of town with our Argosy, so I can't check to see if I
still have the information. I will check when I am home in a week.

The gasket was square, I would guess about 1/2" or so on a side. If worse
comes to worse, I can go to my Airstream and measure it.

Once you get a pert number from Can-Am, please let me know so I can update
my web site.

Dave