17 pies
378 baked potatoes
39 pizzas
65 corn bread
879 biscuits
Christmas cookies
Easter hams
5,689 casseroles of various persuasions

Yes, the oven works just fine. I use an oven thermometer to tell me what
it's doing in there. You also may need knee pads to light it, and I'm
still trying to get the broiler to work the way I want it too.

Eating out costs big bucks, especially if you hate crappy food. I would
rather spend my few nickels on diesel and drive on.

Daisy ( whose '73 oven is used a lot and one look will prove it...)