Re: [VAL] 1939 Airstream on Craigslist???

Thanks Eddie:
	Initially, the way I opened the site didn't have all the info but
eventually I have started at the top and did find a contact for the
seller. It's a pretty fine looking newer trailer that I could possibly
lure my reluctant-to-travel spouse into as he fells all elbows in my
little Bubbles.
Jo Ann