Re: [VAL] 1939 Airstream on Craigslist???

Joann,
Just click on the link for the ad and open it. There it will have pictures
shown which you can save if you want by right click, pick save as, then save
where you can find them when finished. On the same as you can click on the
craigslist contact this person which will open your familiar email with the
craigslist contact in the address bar. You create your own note however you
like and include whatever information you want the person to have for
yourself such as a phone number. On the same ad you will find a email this
you can click on. You can email it from yourself to yourself.

Is very common people don't put a phone number but prefer craigs list
contact only. Some include a phone number, and some include a email address,
or both.

On the header of the page you can click on the search shown and research if
the ad has been posted before, bookmark the search, check it as often as you
like for continued listing, price reductions, different pictures, etc.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX