Reply to: sale-648139444@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-19, 7:22AM PDT

This is your chance to own a pre-war "aluminum" Airstream that is straight,
yet in need of a restoration. Trailer has the cat eye windows with roll up
side windows & a 1939 California Worlds Fair license plate. The orig. interior
is long gone however it comes with a all aluminum 40's Airstream Liner kitchen
sing cabinet.
Be ONE of the only people to roll up at your trailer show in a pre-war
Clipper, unless of course Big Yellow shows up!
So as the story goes the guy I bought it from "claimed" that it originally
belonged to one of the Farr brother from the Sons of the Pioneers.
Make no mistake this is a RARE Airstream which is coming up on 70 yrs old &
can be purchased for a fraction of what a "new" Bambi will cost you AND you
wont see another one on the road anytime soon. 14K or trade for old Austin
Healey, Jaguar or other European sports car or ?????. Trailer located in
Tennessee.
Serious only please, thanks!