Re: [VAL] CF bulbs

I am VERY interested in what you think of the Edison version of the
LED's - that's what I was planning to use for my 58.

Brightness is an issue, but since I don't dry camp that often, as
long as the lighting was somewhat ok to get around the trailer - and
maybe to read a book that would be ok.  A couple of the bulbs would
have shades over them.....

So I'm looking forward to your report after you have a chance to live
with them for a bit.

Again, I have to rate this as one of the best most informative
threads I've seen in a long long time - thanks a bunch!

Ken J