[VAL] CF bulbs

Eddie,

I agree with you about the money and power savings of the CF's. A few years
back I replaced nearly every bulb in my home with them. I did not keep such
accurate records as yours, but did notice a significant drop in my electric
bills. When I moved I pulled them all out and installed them in my new
home----OK, OK, I am CHEEP!

I added them in my trailer as well, both 12 & 115V. My trailer ('60) was not
originally wired for AC. When AC was added back in the early 70's we could
not burn more than 2 lights when the AC was on or we would trip a breaker.
With the CF's I have no problems with the breakers, plus less heat is
generated for the AC to overcome.

The CF's are a good alternative for those of us who have the full-sized
bulbs in our trailers...especially if you only have one battery!

Scott