Re: [VAL] CF bulbs

GAS,

Yes, www.SuperBrightLEDs.com presently appears to be the best pricing
considering selection. I did get my order, but one bulb is defective, and
they added $5 unanticipated for shipping. I will deal with them on that
today. Watch out for a "comer" with the same name without the S at the end.
I do know that the one bulb you are seeking is 2000 times less expensive to
run than one 100 watt incandescent bulb. I caution that you may find the
bulb insufficient lighting. Always remember LED is not like Fluorescent. It
shadows. LED will NOT reflect so you need a bulb filled with LED's in a
degrees of angle projection or a single HO LED with it's own built in rear
projection reflector. The forward-only projection of an LED is the single
most problem in every LED bulb

Your fixture diffuser color, like say a Tiffany lamp, may do weird things
with LED lighting. Buy only one and try it before you heavily invest, or
just watch this list for the results as I try it. Maybe others have tried
the bulb and will say yea or nea on what they experienced. I expect the LED
bulb we want an need is not yet produced for our consumption.

If the LED bulb can do the job, the extreme cost has a definite payout. That
payout can be quick, and energy cost increases will only shorten that
payout.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX